What? It's on! Let's reduce the amount of waste that goes to landfill together!
- Come browse the SecondHand stalls.
- First Nation’s flora and foodways with ‘Bush to Bowl’,
- How to fix your bike with Revolve ReCYCLING (or donate one or more),
- Bring your broken toaster or other (reasonably small) item in need of repair to the Electrical Repair Café
- Bring your clothes in need of mending, The Mending
Shop will show you how.
- Eat some fabulous food,
- Relax with friends!
- Enjoy the music, and so much more!
Quarry Green, Ultimo, between Jones St. and Bulwara Road
Where to Find Workshops (ask a volunteer for Assistance)
- Bush to Bowl – On the Green
- Electrical Repair Café – Mustard Seed Uniting Church Hall Bulwara Road
- Revolve ReCYCLING – On the Green
- Mending Shop – On the Green
When? 19 March 2023 Sunday 11am - 3pm
Remember to click on the workshop button under “More to Know” to sign up for your workshop spot(s).
Bush to Bowl
- Children’sWorkshop 11:30-12:10
- Adult Workshop 1:30-2:30
Electrical Repair Café
- Repair slots run every 30 minutes from 12:30-2:30
- Sign up by clicking on the workshop button under “More to Know” Remember to include what item you’re bringing and the problem so that the repair guys are better prepared.
- Assessment and Tune-up slots run every 15 minutes (except for the first one)
- You do NOT need to sign up to recycle a bike(s)
- The Mending Shop is open from 11:30-2:30. Registering for a specific time isn’t necessary.
More to know
We’re collecting used sports shoes for ‘Planet Earth‘ and bikes for ‘Revolve ReCYCLING‘
Shoes need to be clean, no holes, good soles and tied together. There will be a well-marked bin for collection or ask a volunteer.
‘Revolve ReCYCLING‘ is collecting used bikes. Bring your bike to their repair stall.