What? It's on! Let's reduce the amount of waste that goes to landfill together!
- Come browse the SecondHand stalls.
- First Nation’s flora and foodways with ‘Bush to Bowl’,
- How to fix your bike with Revolve ReCYCLING (or donate one or more),
- Bring your broken toaster or other (reasonably small) item in need of repair to the Electrical Repair Café
- Bring your clothes in need of mending, The Mending
Shop will show you how.
- Eat some fabulous food,
- Relax with friends!
- Enjoy the music, and so much more!
Quarry Green, Ultimo, between Jones St. and Bulwara Road
Where to Find Workshops (ask a volunteer for Assistance)
- Bush to Bowl – On the Green
- Electrical Repair Café – Mustard Seed Uniting Church Hall Bulwara Road
- Revolve ReCYCLING – On the Green
- Mending Shop – On the Green
When? 19 March 2023 Sunday 11am - 3pm
Remember to click on the workshop button under “More to Know” to sign up for your workshop spot(s).
Bush to Bowl
- Children’sWorkshop 11:30-12:10
- Adult Workshop 1:30-2:30
Electrical Repair Café
- Repair slots run every 30 minutes from 12:30-2:30
- Sign up by clicking on the workshop button under “More to Know” Remember to include what item you’re bringing and the problem so that the repair guys are better prepared.
- Assessment and Tune-up slots run every 15 minutes (except for the first one)
- You do NOT need to sign up to recycle a bike(s)
- The Mending Shop is open from 11:30-2:30. Registering for a specific time isn’t necessary.